The address of our website is: https://www.pool-management.fr/en/
1. Collected Data
1.1 Data you transmit to us
We collect various data that you voluntarily send to us:
- The use of the forms on the site sends us information that is retained (most often, name, telephone number, email address, message)
1.2 Automatically collected data
In addition to the data you voluntarily provide us, we collect data automatically:
- Your IP Address
- Various information about your software and hardware (screen resolution, operating system and version, browser and version, and browser language)
- In the event that a computer is used to access the site, various information about your computer (colour depth of the screen, presence of flash and version, and presence of Java)
- In the event that a mobile device is used to access the site, various information about your mobile device (input selector, internet service provider, make and model of the phone)
- Various metadata such as the URL of the page you visit, the time of your visit and how long you spend on it
- The channel through which you arrived at our site (direct access, search engine, social network, newsletter, commercial offer, external site or advertising)
- The URL that referred you to our site
- In case you came to the site through a search on a search engine, the keyword that found the site
2. Use of Collected Data
- The various data submitted through contact forms are used to get in touch with you.
- In the event that you agreed to receive our newsletter by email, your email address will be used so that you can receive it.
- Your IP address is used to:
- Provide you with site access
- Learn where (city) you are visiting the site from
- Protect us from attacks
- We use your software and hardware data to:
- Learn more about the tools used by site users for statistical purposes and to improve the site
- Metadata such as URL, time of visit, duration of visit, channel used, referring URL and keyword searched are used to:
- Perform statistical monitoring of the site
- Identify any problems on the site (inaccessible page, incorrectly referenced/located page, problem in the sales funnel, etc.)
- Identify what works well (relevant keywords, good site optimisation, etc.)
3. Shared Data
In addition to ourselves, here’s who has access to the collected data:
- Google (the Google Analytics tool collects this data)
Under no circumstances do we sell your personal data.
Otherwise, we do not disclose your personal data to third parties unless (1) you request or authorize disclosure; (2) disclosure is required to process transactions or provide services that you have requested; or (3) we are compelled to do so by a government agency or regulatory body, in the event of a court order, summons or other similar government or legal requirement, or to make or defend a legal claim.
4. Data Retention Period
- Data stored on Google Analytics is kept for 26 months.
- Data sent from contact forms is retained until a deletion request is made.
5. Links to Other Websites
This site contains links to other websites. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices or content of other websites.
In order to ensure our website’s security, we have established various measures:
- HTTPS encryption of the site with a TLS certificate, in order to secure the exchanges between the browser and the site
- Password hashing
We do not display any advertisements on our site.
We display advertising in the search results from the Google search engine (via Google AdWords).
8. Newsletters and Promotional Offers by E-mail
A unsubscribe link is available in each newsletter or commercial offer you receive by email.
The emails we send contain trackers that allow us to know the number of times our e-mails are opened, unsubscribed from or marked as spam, or links are clicked on (data that we use for statistical purposes).
You can change your consent to the deposit of cookies at any time using the button below.
Click here to change your cookie preferences
The duration of consent to cookies is 13 months. After that, you will be asked again.
9. Your Rights
Regarding the data we have about you, you can, at any time:
- Request access to data
- Request the correction of data
- Request the deletion of data
- Request to limit data processing
- Object to data processing
To learn more about your rights, visit the CNIL website.
10. Contact Us
You can contact us by:
- Contact form ;
- Phone at +33 (0)4 87 96 05 21